This is how our return process works!
Check your items after receiving your order
Immediately after receiving your order, check whether the items were delivered undamaged, complete, and according to the invoice. If this is not the case, please inform us within 24 hours of receipt via firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you start using the items, the delivery has been accepted and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Returning your order
- Are you not satisfied with the delivered product, does it not fit or is the item broken? You can return or exchange the item, even without giving a reason, within the approval period of 14 calendar days;
- Before you send anything back, we recommend that you read the return conditions carefully. Do you want to exchange the product for another item? This is also possible. Please indicate this in your return request or let us know by email;
- Only items that are returned complete, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price;
- We may hold you liable for any loss of value that may have occurred;
- We will refund the purchase price including the shipping costs (of our standard shipping method) of the returned items to the account number or credit card used for payment.
How does it work?
- You can register your return within 14 days of receipt at the bottom of the page on our website. For this you will need the order number and your email address. Your order will now appear on the screen. You can now indicate which items you want to return;
- After submitting your request, a form will be created. Print this form;
- Our customer service will contact you within 48 hours on working days to determine how we can best handle your return request to your satisfaction;
- Carefully pack the items in a shipping box and include the form you have printed out;
- Take the package to a delivery point of the carrier in your area.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from a contract within a period of 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day of delivery. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal you must inform us, Zolio B.V., of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax, or email). You can use the termination/withdrawal form for this, but you are not obliged to do so. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your notification regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period of 14 days after delivery has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, you will immediately receive all payments you have made up to that time, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a different method of delivery and/or payment than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us) back from us and in any event not later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract and we have received the goods delivered by us in their original condition. We will refund you using the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such refund.